WHEN: OCTOBER 22, 2010 --- WHERE: HOLLAND --- WHO'S TRAVELLING: DEBBRA, CHRIS AND JAKE



10 October 2010

Latest post

This site is two days old. I've added new content in Place to Visit, added the pool in Arnhem, and I'll add the pool in Elst tomorrow. Got all the links up in Shopping so that you can see exactly what to get and where. I've added the pages about Lowestoft and Arnhem, and I'll add pages about our houses as well.

This was it for today. I'm now working on Flickr Photoalbums to get every photo tagged and orginised so that we can have them up in specified slideshows. But that's for later when I worked it all out.

Oooh, and Norbert says hi to everyone.. He's asking Debbra and Chris to say hi to his mum Martha, sister Domino, brother and sister Jasper and Alice, nephew Link, and he's asking Jake to say hi to his dad Teddy and brother Sonny.

Carla. Print this post Print This Post

No comments: